Pre-Sales Manager (Linux Mail & Collaboration)
Minimum: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Years of Experience Required:
- Provide winning solutions as part of the Pre – Sales process including responding to formal or informal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from existing and prospective clients.
- Ability to handle Pre – Sales queries for all technical support opportunities.
- Relationship management with partners and principles / OEM and hence delivering continuous service and value to customers.
- This role primarily involves customer facing and customer interactions and ability to propose transformation solution in co-ordination with BDM s, and Account Managers to formulate accurate and timely response to RFP / RFIs.
- Ensuring Sales Enablement. Front – end solution design & Migration involving Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in estimation and costing for System Integration and Managed Services effort. Track market and competition and coming out with innovative ideas to be most relevant in the market place. Strong Pre – Sales orientation.
- Should have breadth of technology understanding with Delivery background. Candidate must have worked on implementation projects involving large setups of Mail Messaging and Cloud Solutions.
- Good understanding of Public / Private cloud and Infrastructure as a service (IAAS).
- A Strong Team Player & ability to work in a team environment is MUST.
- Deep knowledge on Mail & Collaboration Solution which include Linux Based Mailing, MS Exchange, O365 & GSuite.
- Understanding of Email Security & Email Archiving solutions.
- Must have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Ability to convince the Customer and internal team on the solution offering.
Please fill the form
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com