VolumeMail SMTP - Bulk Email

Consolidate all your email delivery with VolumeMail SMTP to save money and eliminate the need to manage multiple vendors.


Why optimize your bulk mail process?

On average, only 75% of bulk emails reach the inbox of the intended recipient. The remaining 25% of bulk mail is either filtered or blocked by mailbox providers and filtering software. Some factors which cause these blocks include:
  • Senders IP reputation
  • Email volume
  • Email content

22% of opt-in emails never make it to the recipient’s mailbox.

Email deliverability failure takes place when your message is either routed to the junk/bulk folder of your recipient’s mailbox or blocked by an ISP, never to be seen again. We understand how critical Guaranteed Inbox Delivery is for you.

VolumeMail SMTP – Transactional bulk email solution

Our economical bulk email solution is built to deliver marketing and transactional emails directly to your intended recipient’s inbox, subject to a valid genuine opt-in database.

Consolidate all your email delivery with VolumeMail SMTP to save money and eliminate the need to manage multiple vendors.

Volumemail Smtp Monthly Subscription 1

Monthly subscription plan

Now plan your mass/bulk email activities using Logix VolumeMail SMTP by paying monthly for a yearly subscription.

Depending on your requirements, you can plan and deploy email campaigns throughout the year.

The monthly payment plan helps you handle your bulk/mass emails with less cost and total email deliverability.

Key highlights

  • 100% guaranteed email inbox delivery to your valid genuine database of customers, giving you the expected ROI on your mailing expenditure.
  • Less hassle of managing internal SMTP servers.
  • Lower cost, easy updates, rapid implementation.
  • Easy-to-integrate APIs including simple SMTP Auth.
  • Gain powerful insights into the performance of your email via the VolumeMail SMTP API and statistics dashboard.
  • Track email requests, deliveries, bounces, spam reports, clicks, opens, unsubscribe, category tracking, and more in real-time.
  • Dedicated IPs allotted exclusively for VolumeMail SMTP activities, thus reducing the risk of IPs getting blacklisted and high spam rates.

Important note: VolumeMail SMTP cannot be availed by those bulk email senders who do not have a valid opt-in list.

What do we do?



Our pre-sales team studies the customer's existing setup, along with their requirements. A live demo is arranged to address all queries.

Solution Designing

Solution designing

An analysis of the solutioning is carried out. We separate the “must-have features” from the “good to have`` ones, considering the customer's mailing goals.

Hand Holding

Handholding, adoption, and 24X7 support

L1 / L2 support is provided 24X7, by certified Logix engineers.



Our support team shares the prerequisites for user and domain provisioning, solely at the customer's convenience. We also share detailed configuration documentation.


Migration services

User, Mx, and data migration is carried out in a phased manner. The customer can request all kinds of customizations at this stage, like password change, branding (logo) change, etc.

Need more information?

If you would like to know about this service or need any other assistance, please get in touch with us.
Contact us
Continue to chat
Hello 👋
Let us know how we can help you!