Senior Engineer – Microsoft O365 Support
Navi Mumbai / Hyderabad
Minimum: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Years of Experience Required:
- The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using different services & solutions offered by MS Office365 package.
- Handle Tier 2 Office365 related issues.
- Troubleshooting the advanced Office365 issues and performing call backs ensuring issues are resolved in the defined SLA & appropriate solution is provided to the customer.
- Will be responsible for updating, sharing daily, weekly & monthly Office365 related tickets tracker & analysis.
- Responsible to investigate causes, tests solutions & suggest solutions in place to reduce the time taken to resolve the Office365 related tickets.
- Understanding Office365 support priorities and objectives and taking an active role in accomplishing them.
- Should be able to use & provide advanced tools for Office365 issues diagnosis & troubleshooting.
- Relevant experience on Office365 Exchange Online, Online Spam Filtering, Connectors, Transport Rule, DKIM, DMARC, Auditing, Retention & Archival policies, DLP, Message Trace & header Analysis, Public Folder Management.
- Extensive understanding of network protocols e.g. TCP / IP & mail traffic & DNS flows.
- Administrative Knowledge on other Office365 products like Skype for business, SharePoint online, Onedrive etc.
- Should have knowledge of on-prem & O365 Hybrid Environment.
- Should have knowledge in AZURE AD and AD Connect implementation.
- Should have experience in performance monitoring and troubleshooting. activities in Office365 using advanced tools like PowerShell.
- Should have knowledge & experience in implementing ADFS Single Sign One with Office365 & configuring ADFS internal & proxy servers.
- Should have experience in working with Exchange Backups and Restores using native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
- Should have extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.
- knowledge of Win 10, 2008, 2012 & 2016 servers OS.
- Knowledge of emailing: MS Exchange 2010, 2013 ,2016 & Online (O365).
- Knowledge of Active directory, ADFS, Group Policy.
- Knowledge of SMTP, POP3 and Exchange mail protocols.
- knowledge of Exchange Hybrid Configuration & Mail Flow troubleshooting.
- Able to troubleshoot complex Exchange Online Mail Flow & Environmental Issues.
Please fill the form
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com