Technical Support Specialist – Nutanix / Vmware / Linux Infrastructure
Minimum: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Years of Experience Required:
- Should possess expertise for managing VMware or Nutanix setup.
- Responsible for Nutanix Hyper converge setup.
- Understanding of VMware.
- Knowledge of Storage, Storage Protocol management Ex. EMC VMX Netapp.
- Must have good understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge of Zimbra, QMail , Postfix Messaging and Open Source Operating system will be an advantage.
- Supporting, maintaining, monitoring & troubleshooting the Logix hosting platform, network, IP traffic & servers.
- Responsible for Infrastructure sizing of customer requirements.
- Providing support and resolution of their hosted shared messaging or hosted dedicated messaging servers.
- Networking knowledge will be considered as added advantage.
- Should have Server level hardware implementation and management skill set for handling the private cloud infrastructure.
- Must have sound knowledge Linux operating system.
- Linux (Redhat, Centos) administration.
- Must be a Certified VMware or Nutanix.
- Knowledge of core internet protocols e.g. SMTP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS.
- Knowledge of Apache, Zimbra, Qmail, MySQL, Postfix.
- Should be ready to work in 24×7 environment (in shifts).
Please fill the form
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org