What is DMARC?
DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) is an email authentication protocol that works with SPF and DKIM protocols to determine the validity of email messages.
DMARC email security protects your organization from phishing and domain spoofing attacks. DMARC email validation works on the basis of 3 DMARC policies which dictate to the receiving email system how to treat an email that has resulted in a DMARC failure.
Benefits of DMARC Implementation
- Block unauthorized senders from sending emails on your behalf.
- Authenticate and improve inbox email deliverability.
- Get more insights and control over all your email channels.
- Protect your brand reputation.
- Complements email security to provide total email domain protection.
Is your domain protected?
DMARC Services with Logix
- Over 19 years of experience in enterprise email and email security.
- We discover, interpret, assess, and analyse your DMARC, SPF records and DKIM configurations.
- We handhold you through a well-defined action plan to reach the reject DMARC Policy, with proper DMARC monitoring for complete visibility.
- Customized email authentication solutions are made available as per your requirements.
- Our adept setup team enables simple and easy deployment and setup.
To work efficiently, DMARC Authentication works with two more email authentication protocols: SPF & DKIM.
What is SPF?
SPF (Sender Policy Framework) is an email validity checker which prevents an imposter from sending emails on behalf of your email id. Together with DMARC, an SPF record can effectively describe to receiving mail servers the origin and validity of an inbound email. It works on the addresses in the email headers of an incoming email.
What is DKIM?
DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) is an email authentication standard that verifies the actual owner of an incoming email by matching its own set of public and private keys. It ensures the one who claimed to send the email was in fact the actual sender, and also establishes that the email wasn’t tampered in any way during transmission.