VolumeMail - Marketing & Transactional Mails
On an average 75 % of the bulk emails reach the Inbox of the intended recipient, according to an Email Intelligence Report. The remaining 25% of emails are filtered or blocked by mailbox providers and filtering software due to a variety of factors including sender’s IP reputation, email volume, email content, authentication, sender compliance, and the activity level of their email recipients.
“22% of opt-in emails never make it to the Inbox”. Email deliverability failure takes place when your message is either routed to the junk/bulk folder or blocked by an ISP and hence go missing. Our team, at Logix understands how critical Guaranteed Email Delivery is for your Business.
Our economical bulk email solution built to deliver Marketing and Transactional emails directly to the Customers Inbox subject to a valid genuine opt-in database.
VolumeMail is your Complete Transactional and Marketing Email Delivery Platform
Consolidate all your email delivery with VolumeMail to save money and eliminate the need to manage multiple vendors.
Common email types supported include:
- Trigger based email notifications and alerts
- Purchase confirmations
- Password reminders
- Marketing email newsletters
What do we do?
Our pre-sales team understands the existing setup thoroughly, followed by the customer’s requirements. A demo is arranged, live POC session is conducted. In the live demo session, all customer queries are addressed, any Customization that is requested is discussed with the Development team, prototype of the exact setup is created for the Customer before implementation, for the Demo.
An analysis is carried out separating the “Must to have features” from the “good to have “ones with the Customer’s team.
Handholding Adoption & 24* 7 Support
L1 / L2 Support is provided for Office 365 Services 24*7, by certified engineers of Logix.
Once Customer onboards, to make services available to the Customer our Support Team shares the prerequisite required for User & Domain provisioning with the Customer. We carry out this activity solely at the Customer’s discretion. User & Domain Provisioning of Users are carried out by Logix Support Team. We also present the detailed Configuration documentation to the Customer like Scope of Work, Project timelines, Email client (Outlook) configuration so on & so forth.
User, Mx & Data Migration is carried out in a phased manner, as per Customer’s convenient schedule. Customer has the flexibility to add any kind of Customizations at this stage like Password change, Branding (Logo) change so on and so forth.
Lower Cost, Easy Updates, Rapid Implementation
Easy to integrate API, including simple SMTP Auth
Ability to manage outgoing mail reputation
Less hassle of managing internal SMTP servers
100% Guaranteed email delivery to the Inbox of your valid genuine database of Customers, giving you the expected ROI, using opportunistic TLS encryption
Gain powerful insight into the performance of your email via the VolumeMail API and statistics dashboard. Track email requests, deliveries, bounces, spam reports, clicks, opens, unsubscribe, category tracking and more in real-time.
Dedicated IP’s allotted exclusively for VolumeMail activities thus reducing the risk of IP’s getting blacklisted and very low spam rates.
Important Note: Volume mail service cannot be availed by bulk mail sender, who do not have a valid Opt-in List
Guaranteed delivery of Marketing Email using TLS encryption
Complete Email Delivery Platform
Improve Your Email Delivery
Real-time Analytics and Reporting
Highly Scalable Email Infrastructure
Round the Clock support
Email Activity Feed with Exporting a CSV