What you get with Cloud Zimbra Professional Suite
- Mailbox size can be allocated as per your requirement
- SSL-enabled POP/ IMAP/ SMTP access to mailbox using any POP / IMAP client
- Built-in Email Advanced Threat Protection
- Faster response times, lower bandwidth usage via our desktop class AJAX experience
- Share your mailbox, calendar and contacts with other Zimbra users
- 2-Way sync from Outlook to Web using ZCO (Zimbra Connector Outlook)
- 3-Way ActiveSync for Smartphones, for Mails, Calendars, and Contacts
Highlights of Cloud Zimbra Professional Suite
- Zimbra professional services offer sophisticated email, calendaring and collaboration features. It’s less complex to deploy/manage. Also, 50% less expensive than MS Exchange.
- Zimbra Professional Suite provides a rich, consistent user experience on all major platforms:
- Desktop apps on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Webmail access via web browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari
- Desktop client support for interfaces like MS Outlook, Thunderbird and others.
- Zimbra increases end-user satisfaction and reduces support costs and user training needs.
- IT administrators can easily connect Zimbra to a unified communications solution to provide integrated click-to-call, voicemail, chat and presence for users.