Logix Support Portal
Initiate Support Request
Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online.
Open Ticket: Login > Support > Open ticket / View Opened ticket
- Location: Logix has three support locations. You can choose any one.
- Call Originator: Fill out details like username, email id and contact no.
- Call Details: Share your query / issue. You can be as descriptive as needed.
- Request Type: Trouble ticket.
- Service: in this you can get hosting, development, Linux.
- Select your problem category and priority.
- Subject: The issue or query statement. E.g. – Mails not received.
- Description: Enter your issue in detail for a better brief.
- Attachment: You can attach log file or any error (upload and submit).
Once you raise the ticket, our technical engineer would investigate your case and respond to you with steps to resolve your issue. You can ask queries throughout the process, and we will work hard to answer them all.
Some commonly asked questions - Working With the Support Portal
There are 2 ways you can reset your password through the Logix support portal.
- Login to https://supportdesk.logix.in/ with existing password
Click on home > change password > enter new password
- Login to https://supportdesk.logix.in/
Click on Forgot Password option, a new pop-up window would appear.
Please enter your registered Email Address to start the password recovery process and enter captcha.
Login to https://supportdesk.logix.in/
Click on Home > View Profile > You will see the current registered admin contacts and you also have the option to edit
Path: Login > Support > View Open ticket
There are two tabs in the support portal where you can viewed resolved tickets.
- Login to Logix Support desk Portal > Support > View Resolved ticket
2. Go to Report > Ticket report
Login to Logix Support desk Portal > Support > View under observation ticket and to check ticket progress
Login to Logix Support desk Portal > Support > View Open ticket > Select ticket of which progress needs to be checked> Click on view
Login to Logix Support desk Portal > Report > Service report
Login to Logix Support desk Portal > Report > Escalation matrix
Path: Login > Home > Ip reputation
Please enter your all your associated public IPs or the one connected with Logix SMTP services so our database will be updated with the full set of IPs belonging to you.
Path: Login > Home > Header Analyze
A tool to analyze email header to check email delay or email flow hop by hop