Opening for Network Security Engineer – L2
Minimum: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Years of Experience Required:
- Able to provide support to enterprise level customer infrastructure operations and maintenance, and management across multiple sites of customer.
- Good understanding on Firewall concepts and experience in handling/troubleshooting issues like Rule Addition/Modification/Deletion, Nat, Faulty Firewall replacement, High Availability setup, packet capture, log analysis etc.
- Basic knowledge on Load Balancer monitoring and troubleshooting firmware upgrade, SSL offloading, Load Balancing Monitors, Service Weights & Service Groups configurations.
- Basic knowledge on Web Application firewall monitoring and troubleshooting firmware upgrade, SSL offloading, Service chains & Service Groups configurations.
- Clear understanding on routing/switching fundamentals required for implementation of solutions across customer locations.
- Troubleshoot and fix high priority issues related to Firewall, Load balancer, Web Application Firewall.
- Work with the TAC for the SW/HW related issues and providing the fix to end customers.
- Troubleshoot IPSec VPN & DialUp VPN issues.
- Involve in process for HW replacement/ Firmware upgrade/ Config change/ Whitelisting or Blacklist URLs & FW Rule addition etc.
- Working on the assigned tickets within the agreed Timeline/SLA as per the Ticket Priority/Severity.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbally.
- A strong customer/client focus, with a proven ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Ability to mentor and train junior colleagues and act as an escalation point.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units within the organisations, and to comprehend business imperatives.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to guide team members and to work with only minimal supervision.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude.
- Proficiency in performing risk and business impact assessments.
Please fill the form
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com